Alpha Reliable Travel Solution
Your Satisfaction is our Priority
Click here to add a short description
Click Here to Add a Title
Education in Germany
Germany is a popular destination to study for International students, with high a population of international students from Africa. This is mainly because of the country's many excellent universities, its dynamic student life and good funding options. If you have decided to study in Germany, contact us to find out how we can plan your future ambition and the requirements.
Prospective students can choose between different types of higher education institutions in Germany: there are universities, universities of applied sciences, private universities and universities of cooperative education in many different German cities. However, we partner with schools that will offer you 100% English taught programs.
Students are eligible to work 10 hours in a week and there is Post study, work visa of 12 months available to students after completion of their academic program and can always be extended in line with applicant plan.
1. Once we receive a complete set of all scanned documents as per the instructions that will be given in acknowledged email, we will review and confirm that everything has been sent and send to school for eligibility.
2. There will an arrangement for a phone interview with an admission officer to test the applicant's ability to speak and understand English language.
3. Once an applicant clears Interview and pay Tuition deposit, final acceptance letter will be issued and we will advise further on visa application procedures.
Long term/Resident visa will be applied for.
1. Fill out online application form through https://www.alphatravelagent.com/study-abroad-application . You also have the opportunity to upload your supporting documents like Copy of Passport, certificates, resume etc.
2. Certified copy of Olevel or bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
3. Official copy of academic transcripts
4. Proof of English fluency: Letter from University stating Program was taught in English / EU Internal English Exam / TOEFL score 233 (computer-based), 577 (paper-based), 89 (Internet-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1; PTE 59 or phone interview
5. 1 copy of CV/resume
6. Copy of passport
7. Solvency signed by parent or sponsor- which will be sent later
Possible Academic programs
1. MBA (Three terms/One year- Tuition paid in four installments)
2. MS international relation (Three terms/One year- Tuition paid in four installments) with 11 concentrations to choose from.
3. Bachelor of Business Administration (Six semesters/three years)- First year Tuition is paid in three installments, second and third year tuition are paid in two installments)
4. Bachelor of Business Management (Six semesters)- First year Tuition is paid in three installments, second and third year tuition are paid in two installments)
5. Bachelor of Business Management and Marketing/Finance/Enterprise/Human Resources Management (Six semesters)- First year Tuition is paid in three installments, second and third year tuition are paid in two installments)
6. English Foundation Program (One Semester) - Tuition is paid in two installments.
7. Building Bridging Program - Tuition is paid in two installments.
8. Bachelor of International Business, International Economics, International Relations & Diplomacy.
9. Master of International Business, International Relations & Diplomacy
10. Master of Information Technology
11. Master of International Management.
- Every month of the year.
3 to 6 weeks
1. Schiller International University – Heidelberg
2. EU Business School - Munich
Heidelberg – Germany
Munich - Germany