Alpha Reliable Travel Solution
Your Satisfaction is our Priority
Click here to add a short description
Click Here to Add a Title
Education in Spain
Every year, thousands of students from across the world make their way to Spain to attend one of the 74 universities located in the country. They come to the country for many reasons, all understanding that studying in the country is a truly enlightening experience that leaves you filled with new attitudes and concepts about life.
Spain is rich in history and culture, and provides the total package for anyone coming to the area from international lands. However, we partner with schools that will offer you 100% English taught programs.
Students are eligible to work and extend their stay after completion of their academic program.
1. Once we receive a complete set of all scanned documents as per the instructions that will be given in acknowledged email, we will review and confirm that everything has been sent and send to school for eligibility.
2. There will an arrangement for a phone interview with an admission officer to test the applicant's ability to speak and understand English language.
3. Once an applicant clears Interview and pays 1 year Tuition, final acceptance letter will be issued and we will advise further on the visa application.
Long term/Resident visa will be applied for.
1. Fill out online application form through https://www.alphatravelagent.com/study-abroad-application . You also have the opportunity to upload your supporting documents like Copy of Passport, certificates, resume etc.
2. Certified copy of Olevel or bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
3. Official copy of academic transcripts
4. Proof of English fluency: Letter from University stating Program was taught in English / EU Internal English Exam / TOEFL score 233 (computer-based), 577 (paper-based), 89 (Internet-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1; PTE 59 or phone interview
5. 1 copy of CV/resume
6. Copy of passport
7. Solvency signed by parent or sponsor- which will be sent later
Possible Academic programs
1. MBA (Three terms/One year- Tuition paid in four installments)
2. MS international relation (Three terms/One year- Tuition paid in four installments) with 11 concentrations to choose from.
3. Bachelor of Business Administration (Six semesters/three years)- First year Tuition is paid in three installments, second and third year tuition are paid in two installments)
4. Bachelor of Business Management (Six semesters)- First year Tuition is paid in three installments, second and third year tuition are paid in two installments)
5. Bachelor of Business Management and Marketing/Finance/Enterprise/Human Resources Management (Six semesters)- First year Tuition is paid in three installments, second and third year tuition are paid in two installments)
6. English Foundation Program (One Semester) - Tuition is paid in two installments.
7. Building Bridging Program - Tuition is paid in two installments.
8. Bachelor of International Business, International Economics, International Relations & Diplomacy.
9. Master of International Business, Tourism Management, International Relations & Diplomacy
10. Master of International Management.
- Every month of the year.
3 to 6 weeks
1. Schiller International University – Madrid
2. EU Business School - Barcelona
Madrid – Spain
Barcelona - Spain